St. Kitts and Nevis
Citizenship and Residence in Caribbean countries
The smallest state of the new world offers two ways to become a citizen
- Purchase real estate for $400,000.
- Charitable donation into the Sugar Industry Diversification Fund (SIDF) the amount of which depends on the number of family members included in the application. Approximate amount of contribution - $250,000 - $350,000
Benefits of Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship
- Visa free travel to over 150 countries including Canada and a simplified USA visa
- Processing takes about 3 months without interim permanent residence stages.
- Local investment programme is reliable and assured by 30 years of transactions with local citizens.
- Absolute confidentiality of all transactions.
- Possibility to conduct business in various jurisdictions using attractive taxation system.
- No requirement to reside in the country.
- No requirement to speak the language.
- Works for the whole family. Spouse and children under 25 years old and parents over 65 years old can receive citizenship under 1 application.
- Selection of real estate. We will select the real estate property based on your interests. We will give you full consultation on the donation procedure when choosing investment into the SIDF.
- Pre-payment for investments. We will assist with the safe transfer of funds to an escrow agent account in the Saint Kitts and Nevis bank. We will recommend verified financial institutions.
- Submission of documents for citizenship. Our experts will collect the required package of documents for you and your family members and submit them to the Migration Service of Saint Kitts and Nevis.
- Security screening. Mandatory requirement – security screening of the investor and family members. You do not need to visit the country for this.
- Full payment of investments. After security screening the state gives its consent to granting you citizenship. Our experts will assist in the secure transfer of funds. 6. Receiving citizenship You can receive your passport when you personally visit Saint Kitts and Nevis. However, we can also assist in receiving the documents in the nearest embassy
Mail us for individual consultation